30 November 2010

katherina manolessou

Katherina came into our print lesson 2 weeks ago and showed us a range of amazing books. Here are a few pictures I took from my really bad quality phone.

Made from simple lino cuts and tissue paper.


And 'A Snail Tale Made of Type' by Victor and Susie, made just from letters and punctuation.

And Katherina's own work below. My favourite was her sticker book called 'It's Love'. The book was about a couple who meet and go on loads of dates each taking alot of consideration into what they look like. They then both have doubts, consult their friends, have a big argument and split up. But at the end it has a lovely image illustrating that there's always someone round the corner. I really loved this books so these images are taken from her website as my phone pictures were really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment