23 March 2011

new type brief

The new one week brief is to design a type face from A-Z and numbers 0-9 based on one object. The audience needs to be considered so it could be for a campaign or a poster. Here are some interesting images I found below. My favourite ones are the jean typeface as it is so simple yet really effective. The jeans were just simply arranged and photographed. I also like the folded paper typeface for the same reason.






Below is a type that I really felt inspired by as I liked the mechanical look to it which I found in a book called 'The Typographic Experiment'. I have posted a few others too as I thought they were interesting and caught my eye. I love the african jewellery themed type 3 images down as it is so bold and colourful. The same with England made from type - a simple idea of making text larger and smaller in different areas works really well.





No comments:

Post a Comment